Save building time and costs with SIPS pre-cut, pre-engineered, off-the-shelf panels.
SIPS Industries now offers the ultimate building solution with a range of pre-designed, pre-cut and pre-engineered SIPs floor panels, roof panels and wall panels in set sizes and dimensions.
The extensive range of Ready Cut panels offer distinct advantages in simplicity, speed and savings.
- Pre-engineered to construction standards and requirements.
- Panels pre-cut to fit standard size doors and windows.
- Range of roof pitches is offered for architectural flair.
- Variety of set sizes allows practically unlimited design flexibility.
- Faster construction on site with pre-cut panels.
- Faster delivery as panels are held in stock (an off-the-shelf solution).
- Easier delivery to site as panels are flat packed.
- A more streamlined, efficient building system requiring less labour and site hours, saving on the labour cost component of the project. (Labour accounts for around 50% of conventional build cost).
- Reduces wastage and excess with pre-cut panels.
- A lesser range of trades is required on site, build time is faster and site clearing is minimal.
- Less hidden costs such as scaffold and equipment hire and rubbish removal.
- Minimises engineering costs with pre-engineered components.
The excellent insulation properties of SIPs make them perfect for the hot Australian climate, as it takes three times the amount of energy to cool a home than to heat it. And new Government legislation is ensuring that Australian homes are energy efficient, thereby increasing the importance of insulation considerations when building.
SIPs Ready Cut provides a simple, fast, cost effective solution for builders and home-owners.